playMaker

Author Topic: playmaker editors missing  (Read 2590 times)

mallenroh

• Playmaker Newbie
playmaker editors missing
« on: April 24, 2014, 12:02:24 PM »
Hello,
for some reason, whenever I try to edit a playmaker fsm by going to the playmaker/playmaker editor window, it just loads the playmaker welcome screen. Even if I select  an object with an existing fsm, and select edit in the inspector, it wont pull up the editor window. All the editor windows are also greyed out, like FSM browser, template browser, so there seems to be no way to load an existing fsm.
Any ideas?
thanks,

jess84

Re: playmaker editors missing
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 12:26:00 PM »
Might it be related to this bug?
http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=6134.0

(caused by maximising the window)

mallenroh

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 12:35:39 PM »
hi,
this seems to be different, I had to create a new project in order to have fsms be editable/visible again. But I would like to know how to fix it if/when it happens again instead of just creating new projects everytime. Or at least have it logged as a bug so it can fixed if that is the case.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 06:13:34 AM »
Hi,

It's likely because Unity is firing an error, and that error must be fixed before PlayMaker editor becomes available.

So, open that project giving you trouble, open the Unity console and if you have errors, they must be addressed first. Paste them here if they don't make sense to you, we'll take it from here to guide you.

bye,

Jean