playMaker

Author Topic: InControl Custom Actions  (Read 21536 times)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: InControl Custom Actions
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2015, 04:36:24 PM »
Hi,

I had a look at the doc and description. Unfortunalty, it requires a lot of work on the c# code to get to this point of runtime binding, because of the way it's designed. That is without overriding with your own classes the input management, there is no direct way to have control over binding.

I would contact the Author and see if he would be willing to support Playmaker directly, because this is indeed a major task.

Bye,

Jean

robosaru

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2015, 10:37:32 PM »
Bump from me! Would be great to have a set of working actions for the asset store version on InControl...

MajorIdea

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2016, 11:56:00 AM »
Thank you so much 3noneTwo for those actions! They definitely should be included in the InControl package.

Kinda wish I had see that "Warning: InControl Is For Programmers" on the website before buying it as its not in the asset store page.

Maybe I'm missing something but current Playmaker actions seem a bit lacking. I don't even mean the rebinding stuff. I'm having trouble just binding them in the first place. Like setting Action 1 as Space Bar or adapting the stick input (again thanks 3noneTwo!) to WASD.

Are there any plans to better support this? Seems like a lot of unity games are using InControl now.

autumnboy

• Junior Playmaker
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2017, 03:04:22 AM »
So, Is there anyway to share input/swapping(rebinding) between keyboard and InControls Device Actions?

Is it possible to grab InControl's input as a string to feed into Playmaker's Get Button Down for example?

Or has anyone had any work arounds?

Thanks