playMaker

Author Topic: How can I make an in app purchase for Ouya with Playmaker?  (Read 2490 times)

SpacialPumpkin

• Playmaker Newbie
How can I make an in app purchase for Ouya with Playmaker?
« on: July 19, 2014, 08:37:57 PM »
Hi. I'm interested in creating games for the Ouya with Playmaker. Is it possible to make purchases, open the menu button guide, and do other Ouya related things with playmaker? I have looked at the "Invoke Method" action but I don't really understand how I can use it for the Ouya ODK. I know there are no Ouya custom actions so I was wondering if it is possible to achieve the integration through "Invoke Method". It seems that when I place the Ouya Game Object inside the Invoke Method Action, I do get a list of Ouya related behaviors. How can I activate or trigger a purchase for example using this list? Or do I need to do something completely different?

Alex Chouls

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
    • LinkedIn
Re: How can I make an in app purchase for Ouya with Playmaker?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 12:13:08 PM »
I took a quick look at the ouya docs and I don't think this will me a simple method call... When I have some more time I'll look into it some more. Or maybe someone who is more familiar with ouya might chime in...

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 08:27:12 AM »
Hi,

I have been in contact with ouya people to get a kit so that I can offer proper support and test/verify all this, but they seem not really up for this for some odd reaons.

So I think you should contact ouya and express your need for proper support for PlayMaker.

Bye,

Jean

daidokoro

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 06:06:08 PM »
Hi Jean

I'm also really interested in getting playmaker working with the ouya. I have a second spare ouya and will be happy to send it to you. Please pm me

thanks

Emmanuel

PlaymakerNOOB

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 01:09:00 AM »
Bump! Please take advantage of Daidokoro's offer  ;)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 01:17:02 AM »
Hi,

I am in contact with him indeed :)

Bye,

Jean