playMaker

Author Topic: Need help changing Culling Masks with iGui Slide Panel  (Read 2780 times)

MaRiO`

• Playmaker Newbie
Need help changing Culling Masks with iGui Slide Panel
« on: December 23, 2011, 05:17:47 AM »
I used iGui to make a sliding menu and i made buttons with playmaker that change guitext on the screen. My problem is that when i slide between screens i want the numbers to go away and be replaced with a new set of numbers that will be changed separately with the buttons. I managed to put everything in separate layers but i do not know how to make one layer disappear and a different one appear when i slide the menu.

I seen the script that was posted in another post but I do not know how to activate a culling mask on a screen swipe

Any help would be greatly appreciated  :)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 05:40:10 AM by MaRiO` »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Need help changing Culling Masks with iGui Slide Panel
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 09:10:59 AM »
Hi,

Could you provide screenshots of what you would like? I am not sure I understand what you want. IF you can that would be great and then I would be able to try and come up with what you need.

Bye,

Jean

MaRiO`

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 01:59:42 PM »
Basically I am trying to create a character stat sheet for mobile devices for a board game that i play with my friends. I used IGui to create a sliding menu and because I do not have any scripting experience at all, I tried to use playmaker to add buttons to change Gui Text on the screen. What I want to be able to do is when i slide the menu I want to change the layer to a different character so I get the new characters stats on the screen.

I couldnt figure it out so i just made a bootleg verison with more buttons to send events to my fsm but I want sliding the screen to send an event to my fsm so I can change the camera culling mask to a different character.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/captureapj.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/capture2el.jpg/

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 01:17:28 AM »
Hi,

So you have it working right?

Bye,

Jean