playMaker

Author Topic: Blackjack Pro! for Playmaker  (Read 9833 times)

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Blackjack Pro! for Playmaker
« on: February 20, 2015, 01:59:03 PM »

3DSauce proudly presents,

Blackjack Pro! for Playmaker. Now available on the Unity Asset Store* and 3DSauce.com!

*Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. While clicking these links won't cost you any money, it will help us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Try your luck and test your blackjack mastery! This classic gambling card game includes tons of options and support for most side rules. Get started quickly with your own fully featured Playmaker blackjack game.

Unity 5 Ready!
*Requires Playmaker

Features:

NEW! - Now uses modern Unity UI for all elements including cards.
NEW! - Full lighting and shadow support.
NEW! - Easily choose between 2D or 3D.

1 - Standard “Soft 18” / “Hard 17” Dealer AI (Customizable)
2 - Shuffle every hand or at intervals
3 - Use single or multiple card decks
4 - Five card draw limit
5 - Standard Rules:
     – Natural Win
     – Win
     – Push
     – Lose
6 - Side Rules:
     – Double Down
     – Insurance
     – Surrender
     – Split
7 - Easily customize chip values
8 - Intelligent betting system
9 - Card placement helper
10 - Makes extensive use of Array Maker
11 - Sound effects included
12 - Card art included
13 - Basic touch controls built in
14 - Less than 7 drawcalls!

<< DEMO >>

Feel free to ask questions, make suggestions, or post requests in this thread.
You can also check out our unity forums thread.

Thank you all for your support! Please remember to leave a rating and review if you want to encourage updates and new kits!

This kit also comes bundled as part of the Playmaker Essentials Pack, a complete collection of our most popular Playmaker game templates!
Available on the Unity Asset Store* and 3DSauce.com!

« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 11:58:26 AM by Graham »
More templates on the Unity Asset Store!

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Playmaker Blackjack Kit [NEW!]
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2015, 03:56:41 AM »
Hi,

Excellent! Good luck with this!

Bye,

Jean

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Re: [WEEKEND SALE!] Playmaker Blackjack Kit
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 07:29:47 PM »
From now until September 22nd, get 25% OFF when you purchase the Playmaker Blackjack Kit. Simply enter coupon code "PLAYTIME25" during checkout and enjoy the savings!

Rebate also applies to any of our other popular Playmaker products!

Playmaker Essentials Pack! Get all of our templates bundled and save even more!

Flappy Bird Kit

3D Infinite Runner

Platforming Starter Kit

Word Game Kit
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 07:45:43 PM by Graham »

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Re: Blackjack Pro! for Playmaker
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 03:38:04 PM »
Major revamp now live in update 2.0:

– Updated entire game to use modern Unity UI system.
– Improved mobile and desktop performance.
– Improved touch controls.
– Added simple dealer soft and hard AI logic customization.
– Added lighting and shadow support.
– Upgraded sprites.
– Added choice of 2D or 3D Style.
– Easier artwork swapping.
– Updated documentation.

– Bug fix: Now builds and plays properly on WebGL and IOS platforms.
– Bug fix: Users can no longer press other buttons while one button’s function is in progress.
– Remedied console warning messages.
– Numerous minor bug fixes and performance tweaks.

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 10:45:55 AM »

From now to January 1st, take 40% off any order on 3DSauce.com! Use coupon code "BoxingWeek40" during checkout.

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Re: [40% Off!] Blackjack Pro! for Playmaker
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 06:39:49 PM »
Blackjack Pro is now Unity 2017 ready, and now it's Blackjack week!

To celebrate, we're offering 40% off when you purchase the Blackjack Pro Playmaker template on our website.
 (http://3dsauce.com/release/blackjack/)

Happy Blackjack!

4ppleseed

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2017, 04:28:25 AM »
Hi Graham, bit of a random question: could all of these games work using just Playmaker Arrays rather than ArrayMaker?

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 05:07:21 AM »
Hi Graham, bit of a random question: could all of these games work using just Playmaker Arrays rather than ArrayMaker?

ArrayMaker offers advanced functionality that I don't think the built in arrays can match without some custom actions and tinkering.

If you are worried about performance, I can assure you that Arraymaker is on par with the built in solution.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 02:17:30 AM »
Hi,

yes, ArrayMaker is still a solution of choice for more advanced use of arrays. and if you are concerned about performances, simply get in touch with me and we'll look at it, but indeed as Graham said, you can expect ArryMaker to deliver.

Where built arrays is more performant is when the number of items in the array doesn't change, then built in array performs better ( in theory, because on practice it's aonly after thousands of items that you will have a noticeable impact), everytimw you need to add and delete items in your game and often, ArryMaker is far more suitable because it's using dedicated lists that are meant to be flexible and if you try to do this with built in array you' have performances impact far quicker then the other way around.

also, ArrayMaker has more flexible inspectors to browse long lists of items, which helps when you have lots of data to deal with.

Bye,

Jean

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 09:14:00 AM »
Thanks for the detailed explanation Jean. I still use both on a regular basis, it just depends on what is needed for any given task. They are both great tools.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2017, 02:23:44 AM »
Hi,

yes, that's why I haven't discontinued ArrayMaker because both are needed and answers very specific needs and have different impact on perfs.

Bye,

Jean

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2018, 10:14:57 AM »
IMPORTANT information regarding all 3D Sauce templates!

If anyone is running into FSM or build errors, there are a few simple steps to follow that will remedy these issues until I've had time to update the packages.

Simply open all affected scenes and re-save them individually. This should fix any issues you are experiencing after updating to the latest version of any 3D Sauce template and Playmaker.

Thanks for you patience. Please don't hesitate to report any additional issues that may arise.

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2018, 03:45:38 PM »
The Unity 2018 / Playmaker 1.9.0 support update is available now on the Unity Asset Store!

Installation issues have been resolved.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 03:54:13 PM by Graham »