playMaker

Author Topic: Transfer License  (Read 1865 times)

Slater

Transfer License
« on: March 03, 2015, 06:39:13 PM »
Hi,

I would like to transfer my license from one account to another. Currently the license is under my personal mail adress but I would like to move it to my work mail adress, since that is what I use in Unity. How can this be done?

Thanks/
Slater

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Transfer License
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 03:31:06 AM »
Hi,

you would need to contact Unity for this if you have purchased it from the asset store, but I doubt they will authortize this unfortunatly. Like I don't think apple will authorize transfer of purchase from the apple store, but take your chance I would say.

if you purchased from fastspring, it's not really an issue, cause you'll get notifications outside the Unity environment, so you would be fine in that case, right?

Bye,

Jean

Slater

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 04:21:31 PM »
Well it is not a problem to log in to the Asset store with my personal account when I want to update Playmaker. It just would be nicer to have it on the same account as I have Unity on.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 01:52:43 AM »
Hi,

it's something I have expressed at the last Unite, and they did not seem to understand the benefit of allowing publishers to let their buyers log on with the Unity account, like we can log on with fb or google on various sites.

So please contact Unity and express this, it's important that it's not just publishers that poke Unity for this, but also users.

a Unified account would be so much better ( and it's very easy for them to implement as well...), we don't need to know anything from your account, just your name, email and maybe your license type, the rest isn't needed.

Bye,

Jean