playMaker

Author Topic: about network samples 4_SpawnPlayers bug  (Read 1993 times)

yybegin

• Playmaker Newbie
about network samples 4_SpawnPlayers bug
« on: November 05, 2015, 01:42:49 AM »
I am sorry, English is not my native language, so it may be a bit of a problem, I am very sorry.

I use the unity5.2.0,the playmaker Version is 1.7.8.3

in the networksamples , the Fourth examples , I was Build and run webplayer, then Play in the editor and click Start Server,  Connect as a client in the webplayer,OK,There is no problem at present,but , if i hit the Disconnect button,The problem is coming.the PlayerCube_Prefab is not destroy. I've tried many ways.but it doesn't work. If I click on the start server in the editor, then click the disconnect button,the PlayerCube_Prefab is destroy, If I click on the start server in the webplayer, Connect as a client in the editor,then click the disconnect button,the PlayerCube_Prefab is destroy.

ok , that's the problem,thanks. :'(

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: about network samples 4_SpawnPlayers bug
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 07:39:42 AM »
Hi,

it's always important to test as well two published app, not just app + Unity editor. it could be something in Editor that is not triggered properly. I recall something like that.

Anyway, These network samples are likely deprecated on Unity 5 since Unity came up with a totally new Networking solution.

So for the time being. I would advice that you use Photon Exitgames where we support it via the wiki, or wait for PlayMaker to suppor the new networking system which will likely be coming early 2016.

Bye,

Jean

yybegin

• Playmaker Newbie
Re: about network samples 4_SpawnPlayers bug
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 09:44:35 PM »
ok,thank's,jean,I had been already impatient.