playMaker

Author Topic: i need help to make simple game  (Read 2138 times)

Robert Foster

• Playmaker Newbie
i need help to make simple game
« on: March 05, 2012, 10:54:48 PM »
yal i get it  but i still stuck  i will to know more how to  make a card filp game , maze,frog,pong game,memory game i need help to make a simple game no text please make a simple tutorial playmaker is not user friendly on tutorial  and forums :( it easy but i need to know more. i pay for this i title to know more for free  if i knew i about it,s  i will keep my money and go with brain builder  i like that it have  a  lot of support  not playmaker come on :( i asking for more help on playmaker  i buy Game Design with Playmaker and Unity but i only could buy one  heath and pick up sorry  i need some thing free please i just want to know so i will feel better  :) thank you playmaker team

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: i need help to make simple game
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 06:53:44 AM »
Hi,

Ok, what you will need to do is pick a concrete game, and work on the specifications, it is very important to actually define precisely what you want. A card game means something different for each one of us.

So if you can provide a clear and precise description of what you want to achieve and it make sense, I am sure that we can then approach each feature and explain them properly and how they would be implemented with playmaker.

Bye,

Jean