playMaker

Author Topic: LinkerData is missing Help!!!  (Read 1747 times)

nabilfx

LinkerData is missing Help!!!
« on: February 18, 2017, 07:00:25 AM »
I did the linker Wizard, but every time i build for iphone, then Xcode dont let load the level, error said.

(LinkerData is missing an instance, please create one first in your assets from the create menu: Assets/Create/PlayMaker/Create Linker Wizard
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:UpdateStateChanges()
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:Update()

Why this problem keep showing, i did the whole linker wizard process, can be fix?

im using Unity 5.4.2f2 and playmaker 1.8.3 and Xcode 8.2.1 (8C1002)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 02:36:45 PM by nabilfx »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: LinkerData is missing Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 01:32:44 AM »
Hi,

Odd, do you have the latest wizard from the ecosystem?

also, can you reimport PlayMaker, it will put back the regular actions, this will likely work then.

Bye,

Jean

nabilfx

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 06:20:55 PM »
when i update playmaker, it disapear from unity windows. Before the linker wizard, i was very confident of playmaker, now im afraid to get new project.

There is something i can do to fix?

nabilfx

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2017, 07:35:26 PM »
with the iphone 6 plus, it work normal, but with iphone 6,  this error appear in Xcode.

LinkerData is missing an instance, please create one first in your assets from the create menu: Assets/Create/PlayMaker/Create Linker Wizard
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:UpdateStateChanges()
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:Update()

(Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

a black screen right after the buttom click to load next scene.
both iphone with the same IOs
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 07:38:00 PM by nabilfx »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 03:12:36 AM »
Hi,

the linker wizard is only a tool that goes on top to actually help you build the linker.xml when you lack experience and knowledge of how things work internally. You can perfectly not use it if you know how to fill up the link.xml file

it appears that if you still get this it's because you haven't reimported PlayMaker, can you try reimporting playmaker?

Also, iphones makes not difference here as far as the behavior of PlayMaker and the linker wizard, I suspect you are getting mixed up with builds and publishing.

Also, did you imported the linker wizard a long time ago? make sure you have the latest, before you do this.

Bye,

Jean