playMaker

Author Topic: Send Event > can't set value in "Send Event From State"[SOLVED]  (Read 2883 times)

amaranth

Before I log this as a bug, I want to make sure I'm not missing something silly.

Even though I have events attached to my FSM and global events, the "Send Event" list in the "Send Event From State" action is blank. There is a drop-down list, but it's empty.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:57:20 PM by jeanfabre »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Send Event > can't set value in "Send Event From State"
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 02:45:50 AM »
hi,

Can you make a screenshot, I am not sure what you mean by "Sent event From state". There is no such actions to begin with as far as I am aware.

bye,

Jean

amaranth

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 01:54:56 PM »
Sure thing, Jean. This is actually a screencap from wordMatch scene for ArrayMaker.

My wonder is this: If we use broadcast all, shouldn't we be able to select an event from the "Send Event" list? I assume that the event you send is the one that is broadcast? On my computer, this list is always empty (for any action that uses Send Event and Broadcast All together.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 04:00:51 AM »
Hi,

ok, in your event browser, you need to check it for being "global", then you'll see it in that list, when you want to "broadcast". Only global events can be broadcasted.

bye,

Jean

amaranth

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 11:51:32 AM »
Fabulous! Thank you, Jean!