playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker support facebook?  (Read 3179 times)

DocSnickers

• Playmaker Newbie
Playmaker support facebook?
« on: February 27, 2013, 07:38:51 PM »
Was wondering if it's possible to build facebook integration with playmaker for game login with facebook and for posting high scores to fb?

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Playmaker support facebook?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2013, 12:31:29 AM »
Hi,

Prime31 has plugins to integrate to facebook. Are you using this? or something else?. I am not aware of any custom actions in playmaker. But that's not a problem at all, I am currently integrating facebook photo upload on a project, and in terms of function, there isn't much actually and since it's all asynchrone, playmaker would shine here.

Do you have already something working without playmaker? or are you starting from scratch?

bye,

Jean

escpodgames

• Assets
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 12:34:31 AM »
Hi Jean,

Is there any plans on creating actions for the Prime31 Plugin for Facebook/Twitter?

I'll defiantly be needing this for my game and I'm sure others will too.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 01:48:28 AM »
Hi,

unfortunatly, as far as I am concern ( I hope others will step in to provide some custom actions), My list of pending framework to port is quite long and scary :

-- finishing scene port to playmaker for Mecanim
-- arrayMaker ( 1.5 brought some awesome changes that will make arrayMaker much, much easier to use)
-- ngui ( huge demand here )
-- pool manager 2
-- target pro
-- datamaker ( to work with local databases, it generates custom actions using a wizard, no coding required)
-- parseMaker ( same as datamaker, but online using parse.com as the database saas)
-- Graphical Analysing playmaker port release ( that's huge, you will love it, perfect companion to playmaker, should be built in imo...)

and I am sure input.touches/gamecenter and other frameworks port would need an update too.

March will be a less dramatic time for me than the last two months, so I will be able to start making progress again on all this.

sigh...

I guess, I should start thinking about building some kind of priority list where the community can vote for their interest, and I would clear the list from the top.

bye,

Jean

escpodgames

• Assets
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 02:36:52 AM »
Might have a look at creating actions myself, see how tricky it is.

Graphical Analysing playmaker port release !!!! that sounds very interesting ... I'm now very curious on what that is?!?!

Hushonik

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 05:25:39 AM »
Hi,

unfortunatly, as far as I am concern ( I hope others will step in to provide some custom actions), My list of pending framework to port is quite long and scary :

-- finishing scene port to playmaker for Mecanim
-- arrayMaker ( 1.5 brought some awesome changes that will make arrayMaker much, much easier to use)
-- ngui ( huge demand here )
-- pool manager 2
-- target pro
-- datamaker ( to work with local databases, it generates custom actions using a wizard, no coding required)
-- parseMaker ( same as datamaker, but online using parse.com as the database saas)
-- Graphical Analysing playmaker port release ( that's huge, you will love it, perfect companion to playmaker, should be built in imo...)

and I am sure input.touches/gamecenter and other frameworks port would need an update too.

March will be a less dramatic time for me than the last two months, so I will be able to start making progress again on all this.

sigh...

I guess, I should start thinking about building some kind of priority list where the community can vote for their interest, and I would clear the list from the top.

bye,

Jean

Community needs your clones M8. may be 10 to 20.
:)