playMaker

Author Topic: "Bubble Virtuoso" - Completed and Released on Google Play!  (Read 4501 times)

Sonic Punch Studio

• Playmaker Newbie
"Bubble Virtuoso" - Completed and Released on Google Play!
« on: June 05, 2013, 04:04:04 AM »
Hi there guys! You may have seen a certain "2ndBrother" guy lurking around the other parts of the forum asking questions about Playmaker - that guy is me!

My name is Damien Tsui, founder of Sonic Punch Studio and also the one-man-game-development-army behind it.

I am pleased to announce that my first commercial game, Bubble Virtuoso, is finally released and available on Google Play!

Bubble Virtuoso is game of speed and reflexes as you aim for that high score while popping waves of bubbles in numerical ascending order.

PlayMaker was used in almost all facets of the game including logic, UI and even my own personal asset pooling solution. Starting with absolutely no programming experience at all, the completion of Bubble Virtuoso was an arduous 10-month journey.

To read up on my game dev. journey: Development Post-Mortem

Huge thanks to the PlayMaker commununity (especially JeanFabre, who helped me out on a couple of occasions) - without this community I wouldn't be able to complete my game!

- Damien
Intense bubble popping action! Get Bubble Virtuoso today!

Trailer:
Purchase: http://tinyurl.com/buyBVnow

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: "Bubble Virtuoso" - Completed and Released on Google Play!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 04:13:03 AM »
Hi,

Good luck with this! I am glad I could be of help :)

bye,

Jean