playMaker

Author Topic: Playmaker Platforming Starter Kit  (Read 49293 times)

PlaymakerNOOB

Re: Playmaker Platforming Starter Kit
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2015, 04:49:09 PM »
Thanks.  Its been a very helpful asset.  I really appreciate playmaker and those who build around it.  Very educational.

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2015, 05:06:04 PM »
I added button artwork and made some modifications to the mobile controls thanks to all the feedback. I enlarged the touch areas, added speed smoothing to the sprint function, and added button press scaling instead of color changing. I also fixed a bug that caused the player to stick to walls when pressing towards them while in mid air.

I've uploaded a new Sample APK for anyone who wants to try it out. This update has already been submitted for approval on the Asset Store.
More templates on the Unity Asset Store!

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2015, 09:26:52 PM »
The Unity 5 update is now live!

Disclosure: We are using affiliate links to our assets; we may receive a commission for purchases made through them. This helps us to continue developing and maintaining great products!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2015, 11:22:08 PM »
This kit is now included in our Playmaker Essentials Pack!

You can get the entire Playmaker template collection at almost 50% OFF the regular price when you buy the bundle this week only!

Don't forget, I can give you an additional rebate for any kits you already own! Just contact me.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:34:03 PM by Graham »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2015, 12:13:31 PM »
The essentials pack is now also available on the Unity Asset Store!
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/37036

This bundle now has a Unity Asset Store upgrade path. If you've purchased the platforming kit or one of my other kits on the Asset Store, you can upgrade to the Essentials Pack at a reduced price!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2015, 07:37:31 AM »
I'm not sure how many people are using the Mecanim version of the controller, but I made a little mod to delay the animation when beginning a left or right run.

This has improved the look and feel of the Mecanim version, if anyone is interested I can send you a sample scene until this makes it into a release.

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Re: Playmaker Platforming Starter Kit [WEEKEND SALE!]
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2015, 07:43:57 PM »
From now until September 22nd, get 25% OFF when you purchase the Playmaker Platforming Starter Kit. Simply enter coupon code "PLAYTIME25" during checkout and enjoy the savings!

Rebate also applies to any of our other popular Playmaker products!

Playmaker Essentials Pack! Get all of our templates bundled and save even more!

Flappy Bird Kit

3D Infinite Runner

Blackjack Kit

Word Game Kit

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2015, 09:27:45 AM »

Only one day left! take 50% off any order on 3DSauce.com! Use coupon code "black50" during checkout.

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2017, 11:03:20 PM »
Platforming Starter Kit and all of our other assets have now been updated to support Unity 2017!

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2017, 04:35:40 PM »
The Playmaker Platforming Starter Kit is now Unity 2017 ready!

For the next week, get 40% off when you purchase the Playmaker Platforming Starter Kit on our website. (http://3dsauce.com/release/platforming/)

I hereby dub this Platforming Week!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 12:42:27 PM by Graham »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
Re: [Asset Store Mega Sale 30% Off!] Playmaker Platforming Starter Kit
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2017, 01:11:16 PM »
All of our templates are currently part of the Asset Store Mega Sale. Stop by and get 30% off any template from November 27 until December 8!

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/search/page=1/sortby=popularity/query=publisher:4587?aid=1101lGst
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:19:33 AM by Graham »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2018, 10:15:19 AM »
IMPORTANT information regarding all 3D Sauce templates!

If anyone is running into FSM or build errors, there are a few simple steps to follow that will remedy these issues until I've had time to update the packages.

Simply open all affected scenes and re-save them individually. This should fix any issues you are experiencing after updating to the latest version of any 3D Sauce template and Playmaker.

Thanks for you patience. Please don't hesitate to report any additional issues that may arise.

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2018, 06:04:36 PM »
Platforming Starter kit is currently 30% off! Take advantage of the Unity Asset Store madness sale until May 11.
https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/11892?aid=1101lGst

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2018, 03:42:03 PM »
The Unity 2018 / Playmaker 1.9.0 support update is available now on the Unity Asset Store!

Installation issues have been resolved.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 03:54:24 PM by Graham »

Graham

• I Love Playmaker!
    • Portfolio
« Reply #59 on: November 28, 2018, 06:13:54 AM »
It's that time of year again!

Get our Playmaker Platforming Starter Kit at 50% off right now, only on the Unity Asset Store!

All of our top selling templates are on sale individually as well. Don't miss out!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 12:46:37 PM by Graham »