playMaker

Author Topic: Unity Pathfinding  (Read 1459 times)

ZombieC

• Playmaker Newbie
Unity Pathfinding
« on: April 16, 2014, 03:47:11 AM »
I'm trying to use the PathFinding actions in an updated version of the AI tutorials. I have an FSM that is checking if the target is angle of vision, in range, and not obstructed from view every frame. I then set a boolean variable to true if all three conditions are met otherwise false. At the end of the FSM I check if the boolean variable changed and fire an event. The next state simply checks if the boolean is true or not and fires a move or stop event. My stop state has an AgentStop action with  Stop Updates checked. My move state has SetAgentAutoRepath, SetAgentUpdateRotation, SetAgentUpdatePosition, and AgentResume all set to true. The enemy paths to the target and updates the path just fine, but it never stops. I can verify my variables are changing and I can even  see the state move to stop without moving to true, but the enemy never stops.

I can attach a sample scene but I wasn't sure if that was OK since it would also include Playmaker.

Thanks in advance for any help!

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: Unity Pathfinding
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 08:32:00 AM »
Hi,

You can include packages as long as you remove the PlayMaker.dll file from the package.

bye,

Jean