playMaker

Author Topic: MoveTowards and Lerp for Vector2 ?  (Read 4906 times)

VascBogdan

MoveTowards and Lerp for Vector2 ?
« on: January 18, 2015, 03:26:53 PM »
I just noticed that I can't use MoveTowards or Lerp for a Vector 2. I need it.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: MoveTowards and Lerp for Vector2 ?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 12:58:52 AM »
Hi,

Ecosystem to the rescue :)

These actions are available there. Search for "towards" and "lerp" and you'll find what you need.

You can download them below as well:

Vector2MoveTowards

Vector2Lerp

Bye,

Jean

VascBogdan

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 08:15:31 AM »
Thank you, I'll try it and reply if something comes bad.

Off-topic:
I was really confused when I wanted to buy this, because I thought I will have moments like that. But now, when I see that the ADMINISTRATOR (not members) is helping people, I can't believe I find a great community like this. You have all my respect for everything you do and I wish you the best.
Glad for paying this.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 01:13:31 PM »
Hi,

Yep, we had this discussion with Lane last week, that this community is great, and we are so proud of you guys! The spirit, attitude and general peaceful communication we are experiencing in this forum is something rare and inspiring, even outside the context. We all have your stressful moments towards difficult deadlines, frustration, incomprehension, language barriers, etc, but still, we manage to keep communication open and respectful.

Alex Chouls, the owner, author and genius  :P behind Playmaker is indeed heavily investing back your money in providing support to PlayMaker members. I was promoted as Administrator because I am contracted by Hutong to dedicate time  to serve the community in many ways, helping on the forum, helping porting third party to PlayMaker, helping publishers support PlayMaker, testing and testing again. I started by helping the community as is, to share back my knowledge and findings because I believed in the product and got more and more involved :)

So NEVER hesitate to bump a thread gone forgotten, or remind us about something I promised 6 month ago... it was unintentional to let it slip, we are completely overwhelmed by requests and todos... Lane is doing also a fantastic work on helping the community as well, and also, which is the best thing, "regular" users are very active! This is really great to open a thread not yet processed and see that members already replied, references other threads, gave advices, etc etc.

So we also think as "Administrator" that we are lucky to have you guys as the greatest community a software can dream of :)

Bye,

Jean

Lane

• Administrator
  • Mender of the past
    • Cleverous
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 02:32:56 PM »
Jean and Alex do all the work, I just post here sometimes.  ;D
Products by Cleverous
|| Vault Core : Database
|| Vault Inventory : Multiplayer Inventory
|| Vault Attributes : Character Stats
|| That Hurt! : Dmg Floaties
|| Quinn : 3D

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2015, 01:43:10 AM »
Yeah right... Casual Poster  ;)

VascBogdan

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2015, 08:28:37 AM »
I forgot to re-check this thread. Actually, all of you are extremely useful for the community. I swear I didn't get that much help even on the Unity Forums and Unity ask, the community there was like "if you are dumb, stop developing", or they gave me hard answers that I didn't understand at all (not a code, not a screenshot, only a large text with what should I do). Here, everyone helps each other with easy tips so everyone understands. I'm extremely happy that I improved my game so much after using Playmaker, than when I was scripting with Unity community's help. In just one mounth I improved 90% of my game, and I also learned to use PlayMaker properly so I can continue creating simple 2D games and projects.
  I don't know that much english so I can thank you as you deserve for creating this add-on (well, consider I'm not even english at all).

jeanfabre

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2015, 11:16:20 AM »
Hi,

Bye,

Jean