playMaker

Author Topic: MonoSQLite SQLite for Unity  (Read 53818 times)

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: MonoSQLite SQLite for Unity
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 12:35:23 AM »
Hi,

I see from the list actions that you only update and set float int and string? surely we can work with more right? bool, vector2, vector3, quaternion, transform right?

also, Would like to see how you handle a query returning multiple items. I guess I'll check the documentation. Keep us updated when it's up so that we can learn it

Bye,

Jean

bioduds

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 08:20:05 AM »
Hi,

I see from the list actions that you only update and set float int and string? surely we can work with more right? bool, vector2, vector3, quaternion, transform right?

also, Would like to see how you handle a query returning multiple items. I guess I'll check the documentation. Keep us updated when it's up so that we can learn it

Bye,

Jean

Yes, we came up with a very straightforward solution for returning queries. You get the result in a matrix result(row, field). That makes MonoSQLite so extremely easy to use.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 08:55:10 AM »
excellent!

bioduds

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2012, 11:49:05 AM »
Main Documentation (we have recently updated the asset with more features) is available at www.monosapiens.com.br/monosqlite/doc.pdf

We have also recently started up a Forum, please, visit it and register, we'll be so happy to start talking there too: http://www.monosapiens.com.br/blog/?page_id=160

Thank you very much!
Eduardo

Zenneth

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 07:42:11 AM »
I've just brought MonoSQLite,

How can I make MonoSQLit appear in the Action Browser?

bioduds

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2012, 08:11:50 AM »
Dear Zenneth,

We're so proud to have another customer. Please send me an email mono@monosapiens.com.br and I'll send you the package with all instructions.

Att,
Eduardo Capanema
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:16:51 AM by bioduds »

Zenneth

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 10:45:29 AM »
Thank you, Mono Sapiens, for the quick and precise support.

Amy

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2012, 11:05:23 PM »
There seem's to be a sale going on in the unity asset store, any luck you guys are going to be in it :P

Edit : Also are you planning on adding documentation for playMaker? I tried reading your documentation currently and as a non programmer I'd still be confused.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:08:25 PM by Amy »

bioduds

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2012, 11:08:34 PM »
We have sent an email to the Asset Store Group asking to be part of it. They said that the Madness Sales has been closed for Assets they have previously chosen, that is, it wasn't a developer's choice. Anyhow, they said that next sales might include MonoSQLite and we're hoping they come up with them pretty soon.

Oh, and your other question: YES, there will be full documentation. Our update will be up in the store with the Playmaker extension next week for sure.

See you soon, Amy.
Thanks for the interest!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:10:23 PM by bioduds »

Amy

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 01:03:37 AM »
Would you be able to walk threw how something simple like setting up an inventory? I'm going to want to do complex things like skill management, item manipulation, crafting etc.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 01:11:04 PM by Amy »

bioduds

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2012, 11:45:32 PM »
Would you be able to walk threw how something simple like setting up an inventory?

Yes, definitely. I'll tell you what. I'll create an inventory example and ship it with our next update that will be available next week, ok? This way, you can start up from it. I'll also put the creation of this inventory in the documents so you'll be absolutely confortable following the guidelines. We'll both most certainly gain with this approach.

Att,
Eduardo

Amy

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2012, 01:21:37 AM »
You've won me over as a customer. I'm putting my faith in you guys here :P

bioduds

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2012, 11:03:43 AM »
And I can guarantee you won't regret. I'm at your services, Amy.

Welcome to MonoSQLite!!!

I'm working on the inventory example to send you right away! Cheers...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:17:02 AM by bioduds »

nick_h82

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 07:23:28 PM »
Hi,

I purchased MonoSQLite yesterday after planning out how I'd like to use SQLite databases in a project, and seeing it written up as fitting similar cases. Playmaker integration is also a massive advantage for me. From the previous posts in this thread, it sounds as if I have broadly similar requirements to Amy.

Am fairly stumped at this point as to how I can reference prefabs with a table in order to develop craftable items etc, so the aformentioned inventory example would be extremely useful to me (doesn't appear to be in the most recent update). Could not find much high-level documentation specific to playmaker and MonoSQLite, so perhaps some form of tutorial describing first principles of inventory creation using these tools is necessary?

Kind regards,

Nick

bioduds

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2012, 01:14:59 AM »
Hi,

I purchased MonoSQLite yesterday after planning out how I'd like to use SQLite databases in a project, and seeing it written up as fitting similar cases. Playmaker integration is also a massive advantage for me. From the previous posts in this thread, it sounds as if I have broadly similar requirements to Amy.

Am fairly stumped at this point as to how I can reference prefabs with a table in order to develop craftable items etc, so the aformentioned inventory example would be extremely useful to me (doesn't appear to be in the most recent update). Could not find much high-level documentation specific to playmaker and MonoSQLite, so perhaps some form of tutorial describing first principles of inventory creation using these tools is necessary?

Kind regards,

Nick

Yes, definitely, Nick.

First, thank you very much for using MonoSQLite. I assure you you'll get exactly what you want and need with it. And I also can assure you the best support a product can provide.

So, please, let me first ask you to join our 'facilities' by visition our BLOG and our FORUM. Please, register there to turn our support ever better for you and for us.

So, let me tell you about my experience with Amy. As you may see above, she was pretty scared at the first time but I assured her, I'd do everything to make her Inventory work! And so I am doing! [Please, check her review at the Asset Store] We've exchanged already almost 100 emails and almost every night I spend 1-2 hours with her in skype. I keep my promisses. And I'll keep mine with you. So, what I'd like to ask you first is to register in our forum, as I asked already above, for a simple reason: since my support for Amy went all using email and skype, I lost the opportunity to have all our info in the forum. Info that would be perfect for you now, for instance.

So, please, start by taking a brief look at our wiki. I have sketched up a tutorial there step-by-step. Here's the LINK. Also, we have an incredible 'tutorialist' finishing up the whole tutorials about our extension in a couple of days. You'll get all those step-by-step video tutorials like in Playmaker (the same guy is making ours). I'm constantly updating it and I'm also updating our documentation. Specially, the part for Playmaker.

So, let's start giving you the support you deserve, Nick! See you in our forum. Please, let me know exactly what you need too.

Att,
Eduardo Capanema
Mono Sapiens