playMaker

Author Topic: A few hundred "Error Loading Action: Init." warnings while building...[SOLVED]  (Read 2401 times)

dt1000

• Playmaker Newbie
Hi, I tried to build my project for the first time in a while, and it seems to have a rather large amount of "Error Loading Action: Init." warnings.

Here is an example...

Error Loading Action: Init. : HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.GetOwner : storeGameObject
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00029] in <a8ed250850854b439cedc18931a314fe>:0
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () [0x00000] in <a8ed250850854b439cedc18931a314fe>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].get_Item (System.Int32 index) [0x00009] in <a8ed250850854b439cedc18931a314fe>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.GetFsmGameObject (HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm fsm, System.Int32 paramIndex) [0x00000] in C:\Projects\Playmaker_1.9.0\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Classes\ActionData.cs:1702
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.LoadActionField (HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm fsm, System.Object obj, System.Reflection.FieldInfo field, System.Int32 paramIndex) [0x00016] in C:\Projects\Playmaker_1.9.0\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Classes\ActionData.cs:995
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.CreateAction (HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData+Context context, System.Int32 actionIndex) [0x0024f] in C:\Projects\Playmaker_1.9.0\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Classes\ActionData.cs:942
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:CreateAction(Context, Int32) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:947)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:LoadActions(FsmState) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:776)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:LoadActions() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:123)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm:InitData() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/Fsm.cs:1746)
PlayMakerFSM:OnAfterDeserialize() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/PlayMakerFSM.cs:903)
UnityEditor.PrefabUtility:LoadPrefabContents(String)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.ProjectTools:GetPrefabGameObject(String) (at Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerProjectTools.cs:144)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.ProjectTools:DoPreprocessPrefabFSMs(List`1) (at Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerProjectTools.cs:270)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.ProjectTools:DoPreprocessPrefabFSMsInBuild() (at Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerProjectTools.cs:121)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.ProjectTools:PreprocessPrefabFSMs() (at Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerProjectTools.cs:66)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.PlayMakerPreProcessBuild:OnPreprocessBuild(BuildReport) (at Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/PlayMakerBuildCallbacks.cs:27)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

I'm using unity 2019.2.0f1 and Playmaker 1.9.0.p19.

Should I be worried about these?

Any suggestions on how to fix this would be much appreciated. I have no idea what it could be...

Thanks,
Dan
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 11:21:50 AM by jeanfabre »

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
Re: A few hundred "Error Loading Action: Init." warnings while building...
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 02:46:22 AM »
Hi,

did you updated Unity or playmaker prior to this error happening?

what build target are you on?

Bye,

Jean

dt1000

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 03:09:02 AM »
Thanks for looking at this, Jean.
Build Target is Windows.
I am on the latest version of PlayMaker (as far as I can tell).
I updated it a few months ago - it has been glitchy, particularly with prefabs... but currently it is unusable.
My version of Unity is 2019.2.0f1 - I am going to try updating that to see if it helps.

dt1000

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 06:08:12 AM »
OK... so I think I have found a fix.
I went to the Unity menu and selected...
PlayMaker -> Tools -> Pre-process All Prefab FSMs.
It churned for a while... seemed to complete... then Unity froze... then it crashed... but now the errors seem to be gone.
Game is working OK... I will let you know if I observe any weirdness.

dt1000

• Playmaker Newbie
Not so fast with the SOLVED - the error is back!
Looks like it could be caused by duplicating states in a prefab.
Will try that fix again and see how it goes.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
Hi,

do you duplicate intentionnally or is it unwanted?

are you using Unity collab or another code repository? and do you work with several developers on that project?

Bye,

Jean

dt1000

• Playmaker Newbie
I duplicate intentionally using Copy/Paste.

I am the only person working on this project, but I use Git/Sourcetree to store all my work.

I am getting the same error now as in my other post (which I guess was deleted as it is a most definitely a duplicate)...

When I try and right click on an event to delete it, nothing happens and I get the Error Loading Action: Init. error.

I am trying the Pre-process fix again, but it seems to hang on a specific pre-fab each time. I will go for a cup of tea and see if it has completed by the time I get back.

I'd post my log, but Unity is frozen on the pre-process. :(

dt1000

• Playmaker Newbie
More info... the spam of 1000 errors is caused by refreshing the usage in the Actions Browser. I am going to try deleting the prefab that causes the rebuild jam and give it another shot.

dt1000

• Playmaker Newbie
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2020, 05:33:38 AM »
OK. I cleared the rebuild jam - fortunately the error was caused by a prefab I only use once, so no big deal there, but it looks like pre-processing was not the actual fix.

I've tried everything in the Tools menu and none of them seem to solve this error.

In fact, the error seems to be compounding... after a while , instead of only occurring when I right click to change an Event it happens every frame, so I have to restart Unity.

Here it is again in detail...

Error Loading Action: Init. : HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.GetOwner : storeGameObject
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00029] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].get_Item (System.Int32 index) [0x00009] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.GetFsmGameObject (HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm fsm, System.Int32 paramIndex) [0x00000] in C:\Projects\Playmaker_1.9.0\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Classes\ActionData.cs:1702
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.LoadActionField (HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm fsm, System.Object obj, System.Reflection.FieldInfo field, System.Int32 paramIndex) [0x00016] in C:\Projects\Playmaker_1.9.0\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Classes\ActionData.cs:995
  at HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.CreateAction (HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData+Context context, System.Int32 actionIndex) [0x0024f] in C:\Projects\Playmaker_1.9.0\Projects\Playmaker.source.unity\Assets\PlayMaker\Classes\ActionData.cs:942
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:CreateAction(Context, Int32) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:947)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:LoadActions(FsmState) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:776)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:get_Actions() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:738)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo:FindActionsUsingEvent(FsmState, String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:331)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo:FindActionsUsingEvent(Fsm, String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:320)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo:FindActionsUsingEvent(List`1, String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:307)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo:FindActionsUsingEvent(String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:297)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo:FindActionsTargetingTransition(FsmState, String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:163)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView:GenerateContextMenu() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:1640)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView:DoContextMenu() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:1517)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView:DoCanvasView() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:428)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView:OnGUI(Rect) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:400)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmEditor:OnGUI() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmEditor.cs:613)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmEditorWindow:DoGUI() (at Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/FsmEditorWindow.cs:136)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.BaseEditorWindow:OnGUI() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/BaseEditorWindow.cs:117)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

Alien Spawn Point: Alien Spawn Point: Init.: GetComponent: Action has changed since FSM was saved. Could not recover parameters. Parameters reset to default values.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionReport:LogError(PlayMakerFSM, FsmState, FsmStateAction, Int32, String, String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionReport.cs:90)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:LogError(Context, String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:1515)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData:CreateAction(Context, Int32) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:921)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState:get_Actions() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:738)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo:FindActionsUsingEvent(FsmState, String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:331)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo:FindActionsUsingEvent(Fsm, String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:320)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo:FindActionsUsingEvent(List`1, String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:307)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo:FindActionsUsingEvent(String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:297)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo:FindActionsTargetingTransition(FsmState, String) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:163)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView:GenerateContextMenu() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:1640)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView:DoContextMenu() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:1517)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView:DoCanvasView() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:428)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView:OnGUI(Rect) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:400)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmEditor:OnGUI() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmEditor.cs:613)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmEditorWindow:DoGUI() (at Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/FsmEditorWindow.cs:136)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.BaseEditorWindow:OnGUI() (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/BaseEditorWindow.cs:117)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].get_Item (System.Int32 index) (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.FindField (System.Type actionType, System.Int32 paramIndex) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:2252)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.TryRecoverAction (HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData+Context context, System.Type actionType, HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmStateAction action, System.Int32 actionIndex) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:2151)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.CreateAction (HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData+Context context, System.Int32 actionIndex) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:922)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.ActionData.LoadActions (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/ActionData.cs:776)
HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState.get_Actions () (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Classes/FsmState.cs:738)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo.FindActionsUsingEvent (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state, System.String eventName) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:331)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo.FindActionsUsingEvent (HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm fsm, System.String eventName) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:320)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo.FindActionsUsingEvent (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] fsmSelection, System.String eventName) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:307)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo.FindActionsUsingEvent (System.String eventName) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:297)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmInfo.FindActionsTargetingTransition (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state, System.String eventName) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmInfo.cs:163)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView.GenerateContextMenu () (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:1640)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView.DoContextMenu () (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:1517)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView.DoCanvasView () (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:428)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmGraphView.OnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect area) (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmGraphView.cs:400)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmEditor.OnGUI () (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/FsmEditor.cs:613)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.FsmEditorWindow.DoGUI () (at Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/FsmEditorWindow.cs:136)
HutongGames.PlayMakerEditor.BaseEditorWindow.OnGUI () (at C:/Projects/Playmaker_1.9.0/Projects/Playmaker.source.unity/Assets/PlayMaker/Editor/Classes/BaseEditorWindow.cs:117)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:359)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:353)
UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:329)
UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect, System.Boolean floatingWindow, System.Boolean isBottomTab) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:374)
UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:341)
UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:298)
UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:483)
UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:466)
UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:447)
UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatchUtilities.PropagateEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Events/IEventDispatchingStrategy.cs:64)
UnityEngine.UIElements.MouseEventDispatchingStrategy.DispatchEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Events/MouseEventDispatchingStrategy.cs:59)
UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.ProcessEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/EventDispatcher.cs:280)
UnityEngine.UIElements.EventDispatcher.Dispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase evt, UnityEngine.UIElements.IPanel panel, UnityEngine.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/EventDispatcher.cs:156)
UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel.SendEvent (UnityEngine.UIElements.EventBase e, UnityEngine.UIElements.DispatchMode dispatchMode) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Panel.cs:190)
UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:255)
UnityEngine.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:78)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

I tried to remove the FSM from the offending prefab mentioned in the error message... then deleted the template it was using... and the error still appeared!

Any help would be most welcome, as this is now blocking our Alpha milestone.
:( :( :(

dt1000

• Playmaker Newbie
OK... I think I may have fixed it with the following steps.
1) Removed the FSM component from prefab mentioned in the errors.
2) Deleted the template that was used in the prefab.
3) Restarted Unity... no errors!
4) Restored the template (but not the meta data) using my Source Control.
5) Created a new FSM on the prefab using the template.

Not sure if a quicker way to do this would have been to just re-import the template asset.

I will let you know if anything else develops.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
Hi,

ok, nice... I am glad you sorted it out.

Bye,

Jean

Krillan87

• Beta Group
Hi!

Sorry for writing in this old thread but I figure it was better than creating a new duplicate?

We have also this issue on our project now and can not find what is causing it. I have a faint memory that this issue occurred like 5-6 month ago and it was one of the "ghost states" that cause the issue (For info about "Ghost states" please check this thread https://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=18937.0)

However, I still need help to find the root of the issue and fix it because it interferes with our build.