playMaker

Author Topic: Prime31 Game Center Plugin  (Read 3434 times)

MUX

• Playmaker Newbie
    • @stefstivala
Prime31 Game Center Plugin
« on: October 29, 2012, 08:04:12 AM »
i wanted to ask if anyone has hands on experience using Prime31 Game Center Plugin with Playmaker. i have his example scene fully functional but would love to see if i could somehow get Playmaker communicating with the plugins functions. i read a previous post by jeanfabre saying this is only available via custom actions for now? it seems like 'send message' action might be able to communicate easily with the plugins. just wanted to see if anyone else has an experience doing so before hand.

ps. i am aware that there is a custom gamecenter package floating around the forum, but i would love to use my this and other purchased prime 31 tools i have implemented in my build.

DARK_ETERNAL

Re: Prime31 Game Center Plugin
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 09:50:00 AM »
I have some exp. using Prime31 plugin, but pure. I'm working with EZGUI and making an integration for using it with Playmaker, so some of my mates that don't know how to code, can actually program the UI.

Indeed, you might need custom actions, and maybe a proxy class. Before I knew how to make an integration with a 3rd party plugin, I posted a question, yet I came with a solution that jeanfabre suggested after. Check it. It might help you how to do it.

http://hutonggames.com/playmakerforum/index.php?topic=2474.0
Check out our new game: Nitro Chimp. Now live in App Store!

Trailer:
Download: https://itunes.apple.com/app/nitro-chimp/id557150450?l=en&mt=8

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 03:32:41 AM »
Hi,

It should not be very different from the implementation I did with the other GameCenter plugin, Pm me if you need this to be working with Prime31 plugin.

bye,

Jean

MUX

• Playmaker Newbie
    • @stefstivala
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 07:01:32 AM »
thanks jean & dark. i appreciate your help. lemme have a look at your suggestions.