playMaker

Author Topic: uGUI Actions  (Read 44255 times)

terri

• terrivellmann.tumblr.com
Re: uGUI Actions (WIP)
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2015, 11:09:25 AM »
in my tests the last version highlights the selected button properly, doesn't lose focus when you change states and doesn't require mouse click to activate key navigation

other than the losing focus on state change, everything else should be handled by the eventsystem, I don't think it has to do with the action but with how it is set up

phannDOTde

• Peter Hann .de
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2015, 11:30:25 AM »
in my tests the last version highlights the selected button properly, doesn't lose focus when you change states and doesn't require mouse click to activate key navigation

other than the losing focus on state change, everything else should be handled by the eventsystem, I don't think it has to do with the action but with how it is set up

Might be the case ;-)

As a counterpart with some help from a friend I added a GetSelectedGameObject Action to my project - maybe someone might find it usefull. It has an option for "every frame" and all so to fire an event if the object has changed.

jeanfabre

• Administrator
  • Official Playmaker Support
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2015, 09:20:46 AM »
Hi,

thanks, I have added it to the Ecosystem.

Bye,

Jean

Lane

• Administrator
  • Mender of the past
    • Cleverous
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2015, 09:33:23 AM »
I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread since its quite old now and we have all of the proper UI solutions on Ecosystem/Wiki. The attachments will stay for reference or if someone prefers/needs them for any reason.

Check Ecosystem or the Wiki for the latest actions to work with Unity UI.

If you have new UI actions to share, please make a fresh thread for it. :)
Products by Cleverous
|| Vault Core : Database
|| Vault Inventory : Multiplayer Inventory
|| Vault Attributes : Character Stats
|| That Hurt! : Dmg Floaties
|| Quinn : 3D