I've created a new video tutorial series, "Game Design with Playmaker and Unity"!
- 13 videos offer over 4 hours of many "bread-and-butter" game techniques using the Playmaker plug-in for Unity3D
- Covers many of the new features in Playmaker 1.2, including global variables, events, and more!
- All videos available in 1280x720, in mov format
- Starts with the basics of Playmaker and builds in complexity, so it's great for both beginners to Playmaker and those with some experience
- Helps you get to the fun faster and easier in your own projects
Three of the thirteen videos are free! The rest will be available for purchase "very soon" either individually or in a bundle, all for a very affordable price.
00 - Introduction to Game Design with Playmaker and Unity (free!)
01 - States Example 1 - Light Switch
02 - States Example 2 - Open and Close
03 - Triggers
04 - Introduction to Variables
05 - Breakable Objects
06 - Platform Color Change
07 - Global Variables, Events and Managers - Health Pickup
08 - Playmaker and iTween (free!)
09 - Pop Up Manager
10 - Platform Puzzle Chest Opening Game
11 - Access Control, Clicking and and Quests
12 - Connecting Scripts to Playmaker (free!)
I've worked at several large game companies on titles for PS3, PC, PSP and Wii, and am now the Creative Director at my new company, Well Played Games. I'm really looking forward to making these available very soon! As soon as the series is available I'll post here, as well as at http://www.wellplayedgames.com/
and my Twitter feeds.
Christopher Orth - http://www.christopherorth.com/